Friday, April 18, 2008

In the Garden this morning....








This morning while I was watering the garden, Mom snapped a few photo's! Dad usually does the work in the garden every year, but this year I volunteered to help everyday! (Somewhat a mixed blessing), I forgot how much work it requires, and how hard the sun beats down! But all the talk is true, you really feel a sense of accomplishment and pride when you work with your hands!

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you," 1 Thessalonians 4:11







1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I just found you blog and I adore it! I decided to start reading from the beginning.

I'm so impressed with the choices you are making in your life. You are a young woman who is grounded and strong and full of faith. What wonderful parents you must have!

I stopped to comment on this post because the pictures of you are so beautiful. You are lovely and you mom is a great photographer!

Off to read more...