Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Fruits of the Garden


We've really been enjoying the harvest God has blessed us with so far...


^Along with tomatoes and beans, we've
harvested a record amount of yellow squash this
year--Lets just say we get about 3 squash
(1 lb each) everyday. My mom blanched & froze
4 (1-gal.) bags full of chopped squash, so that will
be useful later on^


^^Remember my Stevia plant? Its now
grown to 36"!^^



^Green Bean season is almost over, but I spent
everyday for two weeks harvesting-- they came
in so fast! We probably got about 25 beans a
day on average^


^^Yum, Cucumber is one of my favorite
summer-time veggies!^^


^This is our second year of Blueberries--as you
can see, we hardly had any mature berries on
the bush because we've harvested so many!^


^ Tomatoes. Classic!!^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family loves to garden. It seems that yours does too.
V.R.B.