Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Morning!




We got a late start this morning, so I made breakfast--Cheese Biscuits, Bacon & Eggs!

Here's the recipe for "The best cheese biscuits"

1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups all-purpose flour...

...4 tsp Baking powder, 2 (heaping!) TBsp Sugar, and 3/4 tsp Salt.










2. Add 2 cups of Cheese (I used 1.5 cup cubed cheese, then added in a mixture of mozzerella and parmesan too!)




3. 1/3 cup oil...




....3/4 cup milk



4. Combine all ingredients!

5. Release dough onto floured surface....




Roll out dough a half inch thick...




...Then use cookie cutter (I used a mason jar lid!) to shape the dough.




6. Arrange biscuits on a greased cookie sheet...





Place the pan in a 425 degree oven, and bake for 15 minutes :)

Remove from the oven...

And Enjoy!

We had a lovely little brunch this morning--The cheese biscuits were delicious (even without butter!) I'll definetely make this again! ps) The recipe made 13 biscuits, and there is still dough left over that I put in the fridge :)

5 comments:

Joelle said...

That looks really, really good! I am going to have to try that sometime! I absolutely LOVE cheese! It's up there with chocolate.

Vicki said...

Hmm Hmm Good! I am going to try these tomorrow, I'll let you know how the turned out. I love the picture's thanks for taking the time to share these good and easy recipe's.

Miss Cloe said...

That sounds like a good recipe! I will have to try it sometime!! =D

Alyssa Scott said...

Mmmmmmm........
THAT ALL LOOKS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!
THANKS NOW I'M HUNGRY!!! HAHAHAAAAA

Julia said...

Those biscuits look absolutely delicious, Mia!! I love how you put pictures on here with the recipie, too!! I'm going to have to try this one for sure. :)
Blessings!
Julia