Friday, September 19, 2008

A quote from Tasha Tudor...


“Why do women want to dress like men when they’re fortunate enough to be women? Why lose femininty, which is one of our greatest charms? We get more accomplished by being charming than we would be flaunting around in pants and smoking. I’m very fond of men. I think they are wonderful creatures. I love them dearly. But I don’t want to look like one. When women gave up their long skirts, they made a grave error….”
The Private World of Tasha Tudor

4 comments:

Madison said...

Wow Mia! That is an amazing and very true quote. I agree with her on every aspect of that quote, except maybe the part about pants... I personally don't think pants are horrible. But besides that, I completely agree with her!

~Madison

Victoria Rebecca said...

How true! We are women and should be proud of our femininity. God knew what He was doing when he created us.
Victoria

Meredith Ivy said...

Hi Mia!

This is a great quote and a good reminder to enjoy dressing femininely.

I loved the cheese biscuit post below! The pictures you took look like they should be in a cooking magazine and totally inspired me to want to bake some cheese biscuits!

Have a lovely weekend!

Kendall said...

Hi! I love your blog and have never taken the time to tell you so. At any rate, I tagged you! (battlementsofrubies.blogspot.com) No pressure to do it. I just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog!

Eternally His,

~Kendall