Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been tagged!




I have been tagged by Miss Julia !

Here are the Rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Write six random things about yourself.
*'Tag' six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post-
*And leave comments on their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
*Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
Ok, Here are mine! :)

1. I'm outgoing and love to laugh and be spontanious!

2. I often wish for the manners and "customs" of the Jane Austen era (such as gentlemans manners, friends "coming to call", etiquette, clothing, dances and balls etc.)

3. I've always lived in GA, and have moved only once!

4. I love to go bass fishing and camping!

5. I love photography, but I really dislike decorating! Contemplating color schemes and moving furniture around isn't my cup o' tea!

6. I was saved 3 years ago and baptised 2 years ago! I performed "He knows my name" on the guitar at my baptism--That was my first time playing on-stage!

I guess that's it! I hope y'all were able to get to know a little bit more about me :) I'll tag:

Janna, Meredith Ivy, Rose, Ashley, Victoria, and Abigail


5 comments:

Victoria Rebecca said...

Thanks for tagging me Mia. I'll try to do this tomorrow.

Sarah said...

What a fun idea! I totally agree with your no. 2 :)

Ashley said...

I did it! That was fun. Thanks for tagging me!

Ashley

Janna said...

Thanks for tagging me, Mia! That was fun. :)

Julia said...

So you did it! :) I love your answers, Mia!

Blessings,
Julia