Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Preparing for our Fall Garden...


Working our soil with manure and peat moss

Swiss Chard and Wild Lettuce

My mother is preparing the garden bed for new soil

"Peter" Rabbit loves greens, so while we were in the garden, I gave him a treat :)

Collard Greens

"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth, so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

3 comments:

Joelle said...

I love gardens! We usually kill all of our stuff though. :/

Madison said...

Wonderful pictures Mia! I love gardening. Unfortunately, my garden has never done very well...
But I loved this post! 'Peter' Rabbit is so cute! :)

~Madison

Simply Vintagegirl said...

Oh, it looks like you have such a nice garden! We don't plant very much in our herb garden (food-wise), mostly garlic and onion (and of course herbs). :)

Peter is a very cute little rabbit. We used to have a couple, but they ended up getting "set free" into the wild.

God Bless,
Miss Emily Rose

P.S. I am having an apron giveaway at my blog if you are interested.