Saturday, November 15, 2008

SecondHand Treasure: Pitcher and Basin!


One of the treasures I've been looking for this past year is a Pitcher/Basin set. I quickly found out an "attractive" set is VERY hard to find! Many are heavily printed in loud 70's styles, cracked, or too modern. Anyway, yesterday at a second-hand store, I found exactly what I've been looking for!!
~

Intact, old-fashioned, and at an amazing price of $20! (I quickly looked around, dashed for a cart, and wheeled my treasure to the front:) The color is a creamy white. This purchase is the "icing on the cake" because I've wanted it for such a long time! (hmm, maybe I'll be encouraged to make handmade soap now?)

5 comments:

uosland said...

i liked u blog

Clara Van Nattan said...

wow, that's a really nice set, I love it! :)

Joelle said...

ooooh....that's so pretty! And for only $20...bargains love you!

Allison said...

hey Mia!

That's such a beautiful set!I'm so glad you found what you wanted!

Allison

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

Wow, that is such a catch. You are so lucky. I'd like one now too! Will it just be for display or will you use it?